CISF Recruitment 2019 – The officials of CISF has invited applications from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of Constable (Tradesman) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali & Electrician. CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment offers Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- plus usual allowances admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Candidates who are interested in CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment can start filling out the application form from 23rd September. The CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment Application Form is available only in offline mode. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment, how to fill up application form etc., Read on to find out everything about CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment.
CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment Dates
Before getting into the details of CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment, let’s have an overview of important dates:
|Application Form Opening Date||23rd September 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date||22nd October 2019|
|Closing Date for Northeastern Region||29th October 2019|
CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment Vacancies
Before getting into the details of CISF Application Form, let’s have an overview of the list of vacancies announced under CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment:
|Post||Direct Vacancies||Ex-Serviceman Vacancies|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Cook Recruitment Vacancies||315||35|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Cobbler Recruitment Vacancies||12||1|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Barber Recruitment Vacancies||98||11|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Washer-man Recruitment Vacancies||120||13|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Carpenter Recruitment Vacancies||13||1|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Sweeper Recruitment Vacancies||243||27|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Painter Recruitment Vacancies||5||1|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Mason Recruitment Vacancies||4||1|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Plumber Recruitment Vacancies||4||0|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Mali Recruitment Vacancies||4||0|
|CISF Constable / Tradesman Electrician Recruitment Vacancies||3||0|
|Total – 911||821||90|
CISF Recruitment – Backlog Vacancies
|Const. / Cobbler||1|
|Const. / Barber||2|
CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
CISF Constable/Tradesman Eligibility Criteria for Direct Open Market Candidates are given below:
Educational Qualification –
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001.
Physical Standards –
|For UR, SC, EWS and OBC candidates (except those mentioned in (ii) below.||170 Cms||Minimum 80 Cms with a minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.80-85Cms|
Medical Standards –
- Weight: Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- EyeSight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses
- The candidate must not have knock-knee, flat foot, varicose vein, a squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
CISF Constable/Tradesman Eligibility Criteria for Ex-Serviceman Candidates are given below:
- Ex-Servicemen who are Sepoy/Lance Naik in the Army or equivalent rank in the Air Force or Navy are eligible to apply for the post of Const/Tradesmen.
- Ex-Servicemen holding the rank of Subedar, Nb-Subedar, Havildar, Naik or equivalent rank in the Army / Air Force/Navy may also compete in this recruitment for lower post provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria and also they furnish their willingness in writing that in the event of their selection they will not claim the post equivalent to the rank they were holding in the Defence Forces.
CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment – Application Form
The CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment application should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
|Name of the State /UT in which the candidate resides (Within Recruitment Sector)||Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent||Postal Order on account of application fee required to be drawn in favour of||Name of the post office where postal order will be payable.|
|Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Punjab & Rajasthan.||DIG, CISF (North Zone) HQrs., CISF campus, Mahipalpur, PostMahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037.|
(E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org )
|Assistant Commandant / DDO, CISF NZ-1 HQrs., New Delhi.||GPO New Delhi|
|Delhi, Uttar Pradesh &Uttarakhand||The Deputy Inspector General,|
CISF RRC NCR Zone HQrs., CISF 5th RB Battalion, Ghaziabad Post – Shipra Sun City, Distt – Ghaziabad
State – Uttar Pradesh Pin code – 201014.
E-mail Id: email@example.com
|AC/DDO CISF 5th RB Ghaziabad||Head post office Ghaziabad|
Pin – 201 001
|Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Gujarat and Maharastra.||DIG, CISF (West Zone)HQrs., CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210.|
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Assistant Commandant /DDO, CISF (WZ) HQrsKharghar, Navi Mumbai.||GPO Mumbai|
|Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh||DIG, CISF (Central Zone) HQrs.,Bhilai, 03rd RB campus, Post-Utai, DistDurg, State-Chhattisgarh, Pin-491107.|
E-mail Id: email@example.com
|Deputy Commandant /DDO, CISF CZ HQrs.,Bhilai.||Civic Centre, Bhilai. Pin- 490006|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||DIG, CISF (East Zone-1)HQrs.,Patliputra, Boaring Road, Patna, Bihar800013. E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant Commandant / DDO, CISF (EZ) HQrs Patna.||GPO Patna|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pudducherry, Tamil Nadu &Telangana.||DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., ‘D’ Block, RajajiBhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090. Tamil Nadu.|
E-mail Id : email@example.com
|Assistant Commandant / DDO, CISF SZ HQrs., Chennai.||GPO Chennai|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Odisha& West Bengal.||DIG, CISF (South East Zone-1) HQrs., Premises No.553, East Kolkata Township (Kasba), Kolkata – 107. E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant Commandant / DDO, CISF SEZ-1 HQrs., Kolkata.||GPO Kolkata|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura.||DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs., Guwahati Beharbari, Near A.G.Colony, Hockey Stadium Road, PostBasistha, Dist-Kamrup, Assam – 781029. E-mail Id: email@example.com||Assistant Commandant / DDO, CISF NEZ HQrs., Guwahati.||GPO Guwahati|
Important Note Regarding CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment Application Form
- CISF Tradesman/Constable Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF by 22.10.2019 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 29.10.2019 (05:00 P.M.). No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified. Hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before sending the application.
- The candidates must have their own personal mobile number and valid e-mail ID. They are also advised to retain the same mobile number and e-mail ID in use which they have mentioned in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID/mobile numbers of others.
CISF Constable/Tradesman – Application Fee Payment
The candidates belonging to UR, EWS &OBC categories applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as examination fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen who are eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fees.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will NOT be accepted.
- The fee paid before 23.09.2019 i.e opening date of application form will also not be accepted.
- In case of non-receipt of requisite fee from candidates (except exempted category) their application will be straightway rejected.
CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment – Selection Process
All eligible candidates applying for the recruitment will be issued admit card for the 1st stage of the recruitment i.e. PET/PST/Documentation & Trade test after verification of information submitted by them. Detailed scrutiny of their documents will be done after PST/PET. If any required document is not provided by the candidate at this stage, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be issued a rejection slip. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify his eligibility as prescribed in this notice and to submit all required documents at the time of applying. The sequence of the recruitment process would be as follows:
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Written Test