Latest Jobs in India
NMDFC Recruitment 2019: National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Delhi has issued a latest notification for the direct recruitment of Assistant Manager, Office Assistant Vacancy at 09 Posts. Interested candidates can apply by 21 August 2019. Other details of NMFDC, NMFDC Recruitment 2019, NMFDC Jobs 2019, NMFDC Delhi Recruitment, NMFDC Delhi Jobs 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
NMFDC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Manager, Office Assistant Online Form 09 Post
National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC) is a Central Public Sector Undertaking incorporated under section 25 of the Companies Act (Now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013). It is a national level apex body for the benefit of Minorities as defined under the National Commission of Minorities Act 1992 and working under the administrative control of Ministry of Minority Affairs. NMFDC Recruitment Notification Advt No-01/2019, 02/2019, 03/20192019. applicants have invited applications on the prescribed proforma for 09 Assistant Manager, Office Assistant Jobs 2019. NMFDC Vacancy 2019. You can apply online for NMFDC Delhi recruitment from 30 July 2019 to 21 August 2019.
Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
NMFDC Recruitment 2019
NMFDC Asst Manager, Office Asst Advt No-02/2019
- Candidates should have a Master Degree in any discipline or BE or B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution with a first-class degree at Graduation Level.
- CA /ICWA or MBA (Fin) or M.Com from a recognized university/institution. In the case of M.Com/MBA Finance, First class degree at Graduation Level
- Other education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30 July 2019.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 21 August 2019.
- For Un-reserved and OBC category Application fee Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Women candidates/PWDs/Ex-serviceman category Application fee are exempted.
- Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for fee concession.
- Mode of payment shall be online.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- For Asstt. Manager (General Stream) Pay Scale Rs. 30000 to 120000/- (E-0)
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance) Pay Scale Rs.30000 to 120000/- (E-0)
- For Office Assistant Pay Scale Rs.25000 to 95000/- (NE-3)
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 30 July 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected through written examination and interview for Assistant Manager (General Stream) and Assistant Manager (F & A), Office Assistant.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for National Minority Development & Finance Corporation – Asstt. Manager (General Stream), Asstt. Manager (Accounts & Finance), Office Assistant Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- National Minority Development & Finance Corporation – Asstt. Manager (General Stream), Asstt. Manager (Accounts & Finance), Office Assistant Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online Note 1: PWD candidates may also apply for the above three posts and all the three posts are
suitable for PWDs candidates belonging to OH-OA, OL and HH categories.
Admit Card / Result