Recruitment Consultant (Chief Security Officer)
ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC)
at Palatana, Tripura
Applications are invited for ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd Recruitment-Consultant Post. OTPC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Consultant.The vacancy indicated above are tentative and may increase or decrease at the discretion of Management. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies and recruitment process including changes in place of posting, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Also, in case large numbers of applications are received, management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria / standards.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No of Post: 01
Place of Posting: Palatana, Tripura.
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualifications: Graduate from a recognized University / Institution
2. Experience: Minimum 12 Years of relevant experience in the area of security, Preferably Ex- Army / CISF / CRPF / BSF (in the rank of Major & above or equivalent)
3. Required Profile: 1. Should have exposure to industrial security in a large industrial set up 2. Organizational skills with written and verbal capabilities of English 3. Should have good analytical ability so as to identify the problems in incipient stage, analyse and take corrective actions in consultation with Plant In-Charge.
4. Recently retires Tripura Police personnel (min. DSP Rank) may also apply
5. Excellent Human-relations & liaisoning skill
6. Understanding of local language. Age: 60 Years Job Description: 1. Coordination with Management and TSR for day to day activities related to plant security 2. Ensure proper deployment of the force 3. Training to TSR personnel as and when required 4. Monitor physical Frisking of people & vehicles. 5. Liaisoning with TSR Head Office, other security agencies i.e. local Police Department at district and state level, intelligence team and local Panchayats 6. Ensure Peaceful and harmonious environment in and around plant premises and proposed township premises
7. Maintain good relations with Villagers and Union Leaders so as to anticipate the forthcoming problems
8. To work as a trouble shooter in case of any disturbance due to IR problem.
9. Ensure Theft free and secured plant
10. Any other jobs assigned from time to time. Selection Procedure Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Official Notification: https://otpcindia.in/images/Job-Description/JD-Consultant_(CSO)-OTPC.pdf
Online Apply Here: https://otpcindia.in/career/notices-recruitment