Government of Tripura
Rural Development Department
PROSPECTUS-CUM-INSTRUCTIONS: ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT FOR POST of GRS (purely contractual) under MGNREGS
Latest Jobs in Tripura: Online applications are invited with effect from 08.08.2019 to 29.08.2019 from the interested and eligible Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tripura in the prescribed online application form for appointment in purely contractual post of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) under MGNREGS on fixed pay basis in all GP/VCs of Tripura under RD Department initially for a period of two years extendable as per requirement. Application of the candidate will only be considered for one district i.e. the district of his/her ordinary residence or home district. GRS will be posted at the VC/GP level. Appointment will be made at the District level and the job is transferrable within the district. The details of the vacant posts are as under:
1. The admission of the candidate in the test will be purely provisional. Since, pre-test verification of document is not done, candidate is required to apply online in her/his own capacity on being satisfied with the terms and conditions of eligibility. However, if it is found later on, that the candidate does not fulfil any of the conditions of the eligibility, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Therefore, it is advised that the candidate should read the prospectus carefully and satisfy that he/she fulfils the conditions of eligibility as laid down in the respective Prospectus-cum-Instructions and official notifications.
2. Candidate is required to upload his / her recent photograph (JPEG format, Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 75 KB.) and full signature (JPEG format; Size: greater than 4 KB and less than 75 KB). It must be ensured that image of the photograph and full signature of the candidate must be clear or else the candidature will be summarily cancelled without further notification. Uploading of any irrelevant photograph/signature will invite cancellation of candidature and appropriate action.
3. The test fees for UR category applicant is Rs. 200/ (Rupees two hundred only) and for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) applicant is Rs. 150/ (Rupees one hundred and fifty only). Banking charges may apply as applicable.
4. Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other test in future. Candidates are to deposit fees through online portal in electronic mode. No offline or cash payments will be entertained.
5. Admit Card will be generated after successful payment only.
6. Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that her/his candidature has been finally approved by the department.
7. A selected number of candidates, depending on the number of district wise posts vacant, will be asked to appear for Computer Skill Test. Shortlisted candidates depending on the number of posts vacant district wise will be invited for interview and document verification. Invitation for certificate verification or interview does not confer any right to any candidate for recruitment.
8. Candidature of the candidate will summarily be rejected if he/she remains absent during certificate verification without further notification.
9. The merit list /result published on official website of department are purely provisional and for immediate information to the candidates. The final merit list will be published only after completion of interview and verification of related documents.
10.Candidates must have PRTC issued by competent authority as proof of permanent residence in Tripura.
11.Question Papers for OMR based written examination will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type having a total of 120 marks. Syllabus & pattern of question paper is given at para “J” below.
12.In-service candidates have to produce no-objection certificate from the concerned employer at the time of certificate verification or else her/his candidature will be cancelled.
13.Candidates are instructed to bring a printed copy of the completed online application form, admit card, black ball point pen and his/her one photo bearing identity card (like Voter ID, AADHAR etc) for appearing in the OMR based exam, computer skill test and interview. Carrying bags, books, mobile phone, tab, knife or any other communication devices etc. inside the test venue is strictly prohibited.
14.The Department reserves the right to change the programme/terms and conditions etc. All further notifications/updates will be uploaded on the official website of the Department or on the recruitment portal.
15.Candidates will not be permitted to enter into test room later than 15 mins after commencement of test.
16.In case of any inadvertent error (technical or otherwise) that may have crept in the answer key/result/merit list etc. being published on official website of R.D. Department, the same will be communicated to all concerned by the notification on the departmental website and steps will be initiated for rectification.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
(i) Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass.
(ii) Working knowledge of computers and android phones to be tested through computer skill test (no certificate required for this).
Note: Candidates are to apply online; hence, there will be no pre-test verification of certificates/mark-sheets and other documents
AGE LIMIT: Age limit is 18 to 40 (forty) years as on 1st January, 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD category. Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) as per norms.
Emoluments/Entitlements: Rs 15,000/- inclusive of employers EPF contribution with 2% annual increment
TEST FEES: The application fees for UR category is Rs. 200/- and Rs. 150/- for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD).